RECRUITING FOR 2022!
As an Apprentice Instructor you will deliver exciting and fun activity sessions to Kibblestone’s visitors, who range from schools, Scouts and Guides and some adult groups. The apprenticeship will consist of on-site training as well as attending some external courses leading to you running sessions with visitors on your own.
Apprentice Instructors will be dynamic and have a passion for wanting to work in the outdoor industry. You will need to be confident, outgoing and have the ability to stand in front of a group of people and fill them with enthusiasm about the outdoors. You will be in the spotlight representing Kibblestone and so will need to conduct yourself in a way that promotes the centre and the outdoors. You will be responsible for ensuring the groups staying with us have the best of experiences.
While working at Kibblestone Scout Campsite & Activity Centre you could obtain the following qualifications:
- Customer Care Training
- Safeguarding training and certificate
- Manual Handling (ITC Level 2 Award in safe moving and handling
- Prevent Training
- 2 Day ITC Level 3 Award in Outdoor First Aid
- COSHH Training
- Climbing Wall Instructor Award Training
- A range of NGB awards dependent upon individual and employer aspirations
- NSRA Award