Donate and Fundraise
There are many ways to help us raise funds to support Kibblestone.
Donating useful materials
We can use:
- Good clean timber, sheet material (ply, chip or hardboard)
- Bricks, paving slabs, unused building materials, fence panels in re-useable condition, crushed hardcore
- Trees and bushes
- Clean pallet wood or logs (Note: we are unable to accept any treated wood of any kind including fence panels and old sheds)
- Catering equipment or camping equipment
- Goods suitable as prizes for raffles
Sponsor a building or project
If there is a particular project that you would like to sponsor please call us to discuss. Some of our largest buildings have been made possible through the generosity of local businesses or families. The project would bear the name of the donor in recognition of their support.
Organising a fundraising event
If you would like to organise a fundraising event to raise funds for Kibblestone please contact us to discuss arrangements.
Leaving a legacy
Make a donation
You can donate online here: